The classes might be interrupted/rescheduled for any/all of the following reasons not directly under our supervision and control. CWC reserves the right to cancel/reschedule
any AWS training class scheduled by providing the candidate information in written form via an email. The Following reasons might prevent CWC from conducting a class
Classes being cancelled/postponed by Cloud Wizard Consulting
- The class not meeting the minimum numbers required (10 candidates)
- Non-Availability of the AWS Trainer because of health/personal issues
- The training Venue developing any issues with the infrastructure which might affect
the successful conduction of the class.
- Adverse weather conditions affecting access to the training Venue.
- Any other reason preventing CWC from conducting the classes
In any of the above cases, CWC will inform the customer as early as possible & the customer can
- Choose an alternate date for the same course OR
- Request for a refund*
Class Cancellation by the customer
If the customer has paid the training amount in full and wishes to cancel the class for some unavoidable reason, the following apply
The customer needs to provide a written communication mentioning
- The Course
- Name/Location and Date in Full
- Reason for cancellation
- Choose an alternate date OR
- Place a Request for refund*
- If time of notice is greater or equal to 7 working days a full refund will be issued
- If time of notice is less that 7 working days, we will not refund the course fee and the only option for the customer will be to choose an alternate date for the class
Once Cancelled within time, a refund will be processed to the original mode of payment and will be credited within 15 working days.
*Refund will cover only the course fee paid and not the Travel and logistic costs