AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
The AWS Cloud Practitioner course is at the fundamental level and is primarily designed to provide new students with an overview of the AWS Cloud. Regardless of their job titles, anyone who wants to learn more about the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud generally should enroll in this course for AWS cloud Practitioner Training. You may develop a foundational level of AWS Cloud knowledge by taking this course, which will teach you about AWS Cloud Concepts,AWS Cloud Security, Architecture in AWS, AWS Services, Pricing, and Support. Additionally, this program aids in your test preparation for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01)
This AWS Cloud Practitioner Course will include the following:
- Live Presentations
- Classroom training and activities
- Frequent Knowledge Checks
Module 1: Introduction to Amazon Web Services
- Summarize the benefits of AWS
- Describe differences between on-demand delivery and cloud deployments
- Summarize the pay-as-you-go pricing model
Module 2: Compute in the Cloud
- Describe the benefits of Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) at a basic level
- Identify the different Amazon EC2 instance types
- Differentiate between the various billing options for Amazon EC2
- Describe the benefits of Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling
- Summarize the benefits of Elastic Load Balancing
- Give an example of the uses for Elastic Load Balancing
- Summarize the differences between Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) and Amazon Simple Queue Services (Amazon SQS)
- Summarize additional AWS compute options
Module 3: Global Infrastructure and Reliability
- Summarize the benefits of the AWS Global Infrastructure
- Describe the basic concept of Availability Zones
- Describe the benefits of Amazon CloudFront and Edge locations
- Compare different methods for provisioning AWS services
Module 4: Networking
- Describe the basic concepts of networking
- Describe the difference between public and private networking resources
- Explain a virtual private gateway using a real life scenario
- Explain a virtual private network (VPN) using a real life scenario
- Describe the benefit of AWS Direct Connect
- Describe the benefit of hybrid deployments
- Describe the layers of security used in an IT strategy
- Describe which services are used to interact with the AWS global network
Module 5: Storage and Databases
- Summarize the basic concept of storage and databases
- Describe benefits of Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS)
- Describe benefits of Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3)
- Describe the benefits of Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS)
- Summarize various storage solutions
- Describe the benefits of Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS)
- Describe the benefits of Amazon DynamoDB
- Summarize various database services
Module 6: Security
- Explain the benefits of the shared responsibility model
- Describe multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- Differentiate between the AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) security levels
- Describe security policies at a basic level
- Explain the benefits of AWS Organizations
- Summarize the benefits of compliance with AWS
- Explain primary AWS security services at a basic level
Module 7: Monitoring and Analytics
- Summarize approaches to monitoring your AWS environment
- Describe the benefits of Amazon CloudWatch
- Describe the benefits of AWS CloudTrail
- Describe the benefits of AWS Trusted Adviso
Module 8: Pricing and Support
- Understand AWS pricing and support models
- Describe the AWS Free Tier
- Describe key benefits of AWS Organizations and consolidated billing
- Explain the benefits of AWS Budgets
- Explain the benefits of AWS Cost Explorer
- Explain the primary benefits of the AWS Pricing Calculator
- Distinguish between the various AWS Support Plans
- Describe the benefits of AWS Marketplace
Module 9: Migration and Innovation
- Understand migration and innovation in the AWS Cloud
- Summarize the AWS Cloud Adoption Framework (AWS CAF)
- Summarize six key factors of a cloud migration strategy
- Describe the benefits of various AWS data migration solutions, such as AWS Snowcone, AWS Snowball, and AWS Snowmobile
- Summarize the broad scope of innovative solutions that AWS offers
- Summarize the five pillars of the AWS Well-Architected Framework
Module 10: AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Basics
- Determine resources for preparing for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner examination
- Describe benefits of becoming AWS Certified
About the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Certification
This AWS certification aids in the identification and development of individuals with vital expertise in the implementation of cloud projects by enterprises. AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner status attests to one’s proficiency with the cloud and basic AWS concepts. It is advised that a learner should have finished the AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials classroom course.Read More
Is Cloud Wizard Consulting an Official AWS Training Partner?
Yes, we have been since 2015.
Can anyone take up this course?
Anyone who wants to start a profession in AWS cloud is fit to enroll in this course. No prior knowledge of coding or other technical skills is required.
What are the requirements for this course?
There are no specific prerequisites required to enroll in this course. The course is of a fundamental level, and learners with no or little computing knowledge are eligible for this course.
How do I enroll in this course?
To enroll in this course, choose the starting date and make an online payment. Once your payment is confirmed, our team will reach out to you.
What does the fee for this course include?
The fee for this covers the following things:
- Official AWS Curriculum Kit.
- Professional training delivery by an Amazon-certified instructor.
- Exam prep assistance for AWS Cloud Proaction Exam.
What is the cost of this course?
The exam costs $100, exclusive of all applicable taxes. To enquire or get a personalized quote, you may write to email@example.com.
I have doubts related to this course. Whom do I connect with?
You may reach out at the contact number listed on our official website or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How much time would it require to prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Essentials Exam?
You will required to give one week or five days, depending upon the time you give to complete and prepare for the exam.
|AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials||06 Feb - 06 Feb||Register|
|AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials||13 Feb - 13 Feb||Register|
|AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials||20 Feb - 20 Feb||Register|
|AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials||27 Feb - 27 Feb||Register|
|AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials||01 Mar - 01 Mar||Register|
|AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials||06 Mar - 06 Mar||Register|
|AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials||13 Mar - 13 Mar||Register|
|AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials||20 Mar - 20 Mar||Register|
|AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials||27 Mar - 27 Mar||Register|
|AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials||03 Apr - 03 Apr||Register|