AWS Cloud for Finance Professionals
You will discover how finance professionals may utilize Amazon Web Services (AWS) to adopt cloud computing cost-effectively when you take this AWS Cloud for Finance Professionals training. You will learn the fundamentals needed to manage, plan, and optimize your company’s use of the AWS cloud. Additionally, this training will educate you on how to persuade the builders and developers in your company to carry out their duties more responsibly and economically. Finally, you’ll think about how to innovate within your financial organization using the AWS cloud.
AWS Cloud For Finance Professionals Will cover the following activities:
- Group Presentations
- Live Activities
- Descriptive Demonstrations
- Group Exercises
- Informative Videos
- Frequent Knowledge Checks
Module 1: Introduction
- Cloud spending decisions
- AWS pricing
- Cost drivers
- AWS Well-Architected Framework
- AWS Cloud Value Framework
- Activity 1.1: Cloud value metrics
- Cloud Financial Management
- Activity 1.2: Cloud Financial Management outcomes
Module 2: Planning and Forecasting
- Estimate cloud workload costs
- Activity 2.1: Build and refine a cost estimate
- Budget and forecast cloud costs
- Improve cloud financial predictability
Module 3: Measurement and Accountability
- KPIs and unit metrics
- Cost visibility and monitoring
- Demonstration 3.1: Tools for cost visibility, tools for cost monitoring
- Cost allocation and accountability
- Cost allocation building blocks
Module 4: Cost Optimization
- Usage optimizations
- Commitment-based purchase options
- Activity 4.1: Cost optimization
Module 5: Cloud Financial Operations
- Organizational change for CFM
- Organization models for CFM
- Activity 5.1: Organizational models
- Establish a cost-aware organizational culture
- Governance, control, and agility
- AWS governance and control building blocks
- Automated-based governance using AWS services
Module 6: Financial Transformation and Innovation
- Keys to financial innovation
- Financial transformation
- Activity 6.1: Solutions for financial innovation
Module 7: Resources and Next Steps
- Module resources
- Next steps
Is Cloud Wizard Consulting and Official AWS Training Partner?
Who should take up this AWS Cloud for Finance professionals course?
This course is an excellent opportunity for finance professionals who want to upskill in the following:
- Maximizing cloud business value
- Exploring the best practices of CFM
- Leveraging AWS to build stunning financial plans
What are the requirements for this course?
To enroll for this course, it is imperative to have a certification in AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials or AWS Cloud Essentials for Business Leaders in some cases.
How do I enrol for the AWS Cloud for Finance Professionals course?
To enroll in this course, choose the starting date and make an online payment. Once your payment is confirmed, our team will reach out to you.