AWS Technical Essentials
The AWS Technical Essentials course covers the basics of AWS and specific solutions related to the IT field. The course covers the core fundamentals of AWS relating to computing, database, storage, networking, monitoring, and security. By participating in practical course activities, you will begin working with AWS. For you to choose solutions that satisfy business objectives, the course covers the fundamentals needed to improve your understanding of AWS services. During the course, you will learn how to develop fault-tolerant, scalable, highly available, and economical cloud systems. AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials test preparation is possible with the aid of this course.
This AWS Technical Essentials Certification course will include the following:
- Live activities
- Hands-on Lab Assessments
- Video Illustrations for Better Understanding
- Frequent Knowledge Checks
Module 1: Introduction to Amazon Web Services
- Introduction to AWS Cloud
- Security in the AWS Cloud
- Hosting the employee directory application in AWS
- Hands-On Lab: Introduction to AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Module 2: AWS Compute
- Compute as a service in AWS
- Introduction to Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud
- Amazon EC2 instance lifecycle
- AWS container services
- What is serverless?
- Introduction to AWS Lambda
- Choose the right compute service
- Hands-On Lab: Launch the Employee Directory Application on Amazon EC2
Module 3: AWS Networking
- Networking in AWS
- Introduction to Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC)
- Amazon VPC routing
- Amazon VPC security
- Hands-On Lab: Create a VPC and Relaunch the Corporate Directory Application in Amazon EC2
Module 4: AWS Storage
- AWS storage types
- Amazon EC2 instance storage and Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS)
- Object storage with Amazon S3
- Choose the right storage service
- Hands-On Lab: Create an Amazon S3 Bucket
Module 5: Databases
- Explore databases in AWS
- Amazon Relational Database Service
- Purpose-built databases
- Introduction to Amazon DynamoDB
- Choose the right AWS database service
- Hands-On Lab: Implement and manage Amazon DynamoDB
Module 6: Monitoring, Optimization, and Serverless
- Alternate serverless employee directory application architecture
- Hands-On Lab: Configure High Availability for Your Application
Module 7: Course Summary
Is Cloud Wizard Consulting an Official AWS Training Partner?
Who should take up this AWS Technical Essentials course?
Anyone looking to start their career on the AWS Cloud can take up this course. There are no pre-requisites.
How is this course different to AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials course?
AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials course is for Individuals who will be more into a hands-on role within their organisation. AWS Technical Essentials course is for IT professionals who are more into Sales/Pre-sales roles and don’t have a need for hands-on practice.
How do I enrol for this AWS Technical Essentials course?
To enroll in this course, choose the starting date and make an online payment. Once your payment is confirmed, our team will reach out to you.
|AWS Technical Essentials||07 Feb - 07 Feb||Register|
|AWS Technical Essentials||14 Feb - 14 Feb||Register|
|AWS Technical Essentials||21 Mar - 14 Feb||Register|
|AWS Technical Essentials||21 Feb - 21 Feb||Register|
|AWS Technical Essentials||28 Feb - 28 Feb||Register|
|AWS Technical Essentials||06 Mar - 06 Mar||Register|
|AWS Technical Essentials||13 Mar - 13 Mar||Register|
|AWS Technical Essentials||27 Mar - 27 Mar||Register|