AWS Cloud Financial Management for Builders
This AWS course is intended for anyone who wants to know how to manage, optimize, and anticipate expenses when running workloads on AWS. To help you create cost-effective solutions on AWS, in this AWS cloud financial management for builders course, you will study design patterns, cost optimization methodologies, and best practices for architecture.
This AWS Cloud Financial Management for Builders course will include the following activities:
- Hands-on labs
Module 0: COURSE Overview
- Course introduction
Module 1: Introduction to Cloud Financial Management
- Introduction to Cloud Financial Management
- Four pillars of Cloud Financial Management
Module 2: Resource Tagging
- Tagging resources
- Hands-On Lab: Cost optimization: Control Resource Consumption Using Tagging and AWS Config
Module 3: Pricing and Cost
- Fundamentals of pricing
- AWS Free Tier
- Volume discounts
- Savings plans and Reserved Instances
- Demonstration: AWS Pricing Calculator
Module 4: AWS Billing, Reporting, and Monitoring
- Understanding AWS invoices
- Reporting and planning
- AWS Cost Explorer
- AWS Budgets
- Demonstration: AWS Billing Console
- Demonstration: AWS Cost Explorer
- Demonstration: Trusted Advisor
- Hands-On Lab: Cost optimization: Deploy Ephemeral Environments Using Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling
Module 5: Architecting for Cost: Compute
- Evolution of compute efficiency
- Amazon EC2 right-sizing
- Purchasing options
- Architect for Amazon EC2 Spot Instance
- Impact of software licensing
- Demonstration: Compute Optimizer
- Demonstration: Spot Instance Advisor
- Hands-On Lab: Cost optimization: Right Size Amazon EC2 Instances Using Amazon CloudWatch Metrics
Module 6: Architecting for Cost: Networking
- Data transfer costs
- Understand data costs for different services
- How to triage network costs
- Hands-On Lab: Cost optimization: Reduce Data Transfer Costs Using Amazon CloudFront and Endpoints
Module 7: Architecting for Cost: Storage
- Amazon EBS cost, pricing, and best practices
- Amazon S3 cost, pricing, and best practices
- Amazon EFS cost, pricing, and best practices
- Hands-On Lab: Cost optimization: Reduce Storage Costs Using Amazon S3 Lifecycle Management
Module 8: Architecting for Cost: Databases
- Amazon RDS cost, pricing, and best practices
- Amazon Aurora cost, pricing, and best practices
- Amazon DynamoDB cost, pricing, and best practices
- Amazon ElastiCache cost, pricing, and best practices
- Amazon Redshift cost, pricing, and best practices
Module 9: Cost Governance
- Setting up AWS Organizations
- AWS Systems Manager
- Hands-On Lab: Cost optimization: Reduce Compute Costs Using AWS Instance Scheduler
Module 10: Course Summary
- Course review
Is Cloud Wizard Consulting an official AWS training partner?
Yes, we have been since 2015.
Can anyone take up this course?
This AWS training course might be a good fit for you if you belong to either of the categories:
- Solution architects
- Cost-optimization coordinators
- System administrators who are technologically astute and need to comprehend creating and managing cost-effective infrastructures
What are the requirements for this course?
To get enrolled in this course, here are the requirements:
What does the fee for this course include?
The fee for this covers the following things:
- Official AWS Curriculum Kit.
- Professional training delivery by an Amazon-certified instructor.
- Exam prep assistance for AWS Cloud Proaction Exam.
How do I enroll in this course?
To enroll in this course, choose the starting date and make an online payment. Once your payment is confirmed, our team will reach out to you.
|AWS Cloud Financial Management for Builders||04 Oct - 06 Oct||Register|
|AWS Cloud Financial Management for Builders||18 Oct - 20 Oct||Register|
|AWS Cloud Financial Management for Builders||01 Nov - 03 Nov||Register|
|AWS Cloud Financial Management for Builders||15 Nov - 17 Nov||Register|
|AWS Cloud Financial Management for Builders||13 Dec - 15 Dec||Register|